Weapon Upgrades: Boomerangs, Missile Launcher, Lasers, and more!
Soundboard Redesign: Get the redesigned Soundboard; make Ian & Anthony say stuff. Worth It!
New Features & Updates:
* Boomerang now passes through weak enemies to take out MORE PUNY HEADS
* More laser beams, MORE DAMAGE
* Missile Launcher missiles now have a larger explosion radius; DETROY MORE HEADS
* Red gun fires faster now! PEW PEW!
An 8-bit arcade game featuring your favorite SMOSH music, voices, and characters from YouTube like Billy, Teleporting Fat Guy, Charlie, Boxman, and of course SMOSH creators Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla.
Billy, our hero, falls asleep watching SMOSH videos and becomes a super hero in his 8-bit dreams. Now he must use his propeller hat, weapons skills and agility to esplode evil flying heads and SMOSH enemies to escape from this horrifying nightmare.
The game's best feature allows you to use the camera to capture friends' or even your own head and join in the head esplodin' fun!
- February 15, 2013 Initial release
- February 16, 2013 New version 2
- February 27, 2013 New version 3
- May 24, 2013 New version 4
- July 19, 2013 New version 5
- October 10, 2013 New version 6
- June 23, 2016 New version 7.1