What's New- bugfix: data were not saved when the application wasn't terminated correctly. Fixed.
- added a possibility to open your favorite website when you start your long break
App DescriptionTomato Timer is an excellent tool for your task and time management. It helps you to get work done effectively. Stop procrastination and become more productive with this tool.
The application is inspired by time management method which uses a timer to break down periods of work into longer intervals separated by short breaks. After several work periods take a longer break.
There are five basic steps to implement the technique:
1. decide on the task to be done and mark it active
2. set the timer to 25 minutes (or whatever time suits you best)
3. work on the task until the timer rings
4. take a short break (5 minutes)
5. every four work periods take a longer break (25 minutes)
Tomato Timer helps you with this time management technique. You'll be more efficient and better focused on your work. The method is based on the idea that frequent breaks can improve mental agility.
Elapsed timer is announced either by your own spoken text or by a sound.
Note: When you start the application only a small icon sits at the top menu bar so nothing is distracting you from your work.
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or newer is required for the task management functionality
- add an option for autohiding / closing windows
May 18, 2014 New version 2.1.0
March 11, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
January 31, 2013 Initial Release