Added many new images. Some minor clarifications with the content. Note: Upgrading will reset statistics.
Study for the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam) Step 1 with over 3000 questions that will help you master the material to do well on Step 1 of the USMLE. Pathology is the most heavily tested subject on Step 1.
Here are the topics and flashcards included in this program:
Inflammation: 126 flashcards
Acid/Base Blood Gas:38 flashcards
Nutrition and Disease: 140 flashcards
Clotting: 134 flashcards
Cellular Changes: 48 flashcards
Cell Cycle: 62 flashcards
Cellular Injury: 118 flashcards
Fluid Shifts: 161 flashcards
Hematology: 375 flashcards
GI: 365 flashcards
Kidney: 164 flashcards
Urology: 51 flashcards
Gynecology: 125 flashcards
MSK: 98 flashcards
Skin: 31 flashcards
Neuro: 75 flashcards
Cardiology: 322 flashcards
Respiratory: 226 flashcards
Cancer: 196 flashcards
Endocrine: 205 flashcards
Total # of Questions:3060
The cards were created by students and now physicians who scored a 240 or higher on their USMLE Step 1.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
You can try out our Lite version to see the features and how to use the program.
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.44
- June 19, 2014 Initial release