- Minor Bug fixes
- UI Improvements
iWiFinder is a useful tool that generates keys to secure your private Wi-Fi, with a powerful database from various algorithms added. Most of the known devices supported on countries as Greece, Spain, Italy and Mexico.
1. Press the "Find" button from the main menu.
2. Select your algorithm type you prefer (Thomson/Other or CYTA/Pirelli). If you don't know which option to choose, select the Thomson/Other algorithm.
3. Insert the last 6 digits of your bssid for Thomson/Other option or the MAC address from the device for CYTA algorithm to run.
4. Press the "Search" button and wait for the keys to be generated.
The algorithm execution time depends on your device speed.
You can press on a generated key to copy and paste it wherever you want, save it to the favourite folder, send it via email or SMS and print it.
• No internet connection needed
• Powerful algorithms added
• Send your keys via e-mail or SMS
• Save your keys into favourite
• Copy your keys into clipboard with one touch
• Supports devices manufactured till 2012
• You do not need to know the manufacturer year of the device
► Supported devices:
• CYTA/Pirelli Discus
- February 15, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 26, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 11, 2013 New version 1.3
- April 13, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.5