* iOS 7 support
* Performance and stability fixes
*As featured in Outside magazine*
Ready to get off the grid in Yellowstone without falling off the map? Grab Hiking Yellowstone National Park by FalconGuides® on Inkling. This guide packs more than 100 of the best hikes in America's most famous national park into one dynamic resource. Explore before you go with high-res photos and interactive maps that take you on guided tours of different hikes. Once on the trail, it's easy to reference your saved bookmarks on your iPhone, no data required.
Special features on iPhone and iPad:
* Navigate by icons: Living by the motto "be prepared" has never been easier. Whether at home on your iPad or out on the trail with your iPhone, use bold, tappable icons to find what you need right away.
* Guided Tours: Tap through Guided Tours of trail maps, and discover highlights, directions, and additional photos along the way, so you’ll know what to expect when you hit the trail.
* High-res photography: Fuel your adventure-lust before you even hit the trail. Zoom in on more than 70 gorgeous photos not found in the print edition.
* Optimized for the screen: Finding your way has never been easier. All of the content you love in your dog-eared Falcon Guides has been re-imagined for your favorite devices.
* GPS coordinate links: When on the trail--or trying to find it--using linked GPS coordinates to make sure you are exactly where you’re supposed to be, no compass required.
* Search: Can’t remember the who, what, when or where? Search anything, and Inkling looks through the whole book—as well as Google and Wikipedia.
* Notebook for bookmarks and highlights: Make highlights, and bookmark anything, including pages, maps and websites. It’s all saved to your notebook that lives inside your guide for easy reference.
Bonus feature on iPad, PC & Mac:
* Notes: It’s easy to make notes anywhere in the guide that can even include web links. All notes are also saved to your guide’s searchable and personalized notebook.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release