1. Fixing bug that favorites button no longer working
2. Update to latest iOS version. Includes:
- Update of all 3rd party libraries (Parse, GoogleAd, Flurry, PB..)
- Update of project settings to meet newest project settings.
3. Issue with different font sizes
4. Checking mail chimp functionality for each app.
Gluten Free Diet is a recipe app that provides an introduction to glutenfree recipes to help you lead a healthier and happier life.
"Amazing Recipes!!! NONE of the other apps have recipes like these!! The pictures are beautiful and incredibly inspiring!!
- Ashley Dondero
"Great and simple to read - Great range of meal ideas!"
- Sacha Meriaud
"Great app - The app delivers what it promises and that is tons of glutenfree recipes. It is easy and fun to use this app."
- Christian Betty
"I really love this app!"
- LaTasha Royal
A gluten free diet is a diet that excludes foods containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat (including kamut and spelt), barley, rye, malts and triticale. It is used as a food additive in the form of a flavoring, stabilizing or thickening agent, often as "dextrin".
A gluten-free diet is the only medically accepted treatment for celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder of the small intestine that leads to wheat intolerance. Related conditions are dermatitis herpetiformis and more general forms of wheat allergy.
While there is no treatment currently available for Celiac Disease, following a gluten-free diet can make this condition much more manageable.
- Elegant and intuitive interface
- Access to 12 Gluten free food recipes
- Recipes for all meal types including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
- Star your favorites for easy reference
- Filter menu to sort
- Search feature to quickly find your favorite recipe
Download the Gluten Free Diet app and start feeling healthier today!
The Gluten Free Diet app is only intended to provide general information, without independent verification of the accuracy of the information provided to it, and the information is specifically not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment by your physician or other health care professional. You should always consult your own physician or other health care professionals about any medical questions, diagnosis, or treatment, especially before trying any diet. Any information supplied to you by the Gluten Free Diet app is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty as to its accuracy or safety. Any reliance upon any such information shall be at your sole risk. Any information obtained by you via this app should not be relied upon for any personal, nutritional or medical decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your specific situation. FitKit Apps makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any information.
- February 23, 2013 Initial release
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 20, 2015 New version 1.2