About version 4.7:
With this new release we’re not just helping you find find out where to go and what to do. We’re taking it a few steps further. We’re helping you arrange every step of your trip abroad. Check out what’s new:
- We’ve added the filtering options that will help you find exactly what you need. Find a hotel based on the area, its features or the price range. And if you have a restaurant or a bar you really love in your hometown, you can find similar places in any destination in the world.
- We’ve added many, many tours and experiences and made booking them as simple as can be. Find tours that will take you to the places you want to visit. Store your payment details with us and book everything on the go: tickets, tours and experiences.
- Don’t forget to check out our new hotel room pages. They are the best way to see what hotel room you want to pick.
The Iceland Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Reykjavik and many other travel destinations in Iceland.
Features of the Travel Guide by Triposo:
* This free app brings you city guides for many cities in Iceland including Reykjavik and many more.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Iceland we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Iceland.
* An offline map of Iceland and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Icelandic phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Iceland.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
- June 03, 2015 New version 4.7.4
- May 24, 2015 New version 4.7.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.6.1
- March 18, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- February 21, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- January 28, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- December 05, 2014 New version 4.1.2
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- November 08, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- April 17, 2014 New version 3.2.4
- April 09, 2014 New version 3.2.3
- April 05, 2014 New version 3.2.2
- February 22, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- December 18, 2013 New version 3.1.0
- December 06, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.6.4
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- July 19, 2013 New version 2.5.2
- May 08, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- April 09, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- February 23, 2013 Initial release