To play Solo, you move one peg at a time by jumping over the other pegs on the board. A peg can jump any other peg that is located directly beside it either vertically or horizontally.Once a peg has been jumped, it is removed from the board. In each turn, you select a peg from any of the available pegs on the board and jump one adjacent peg. The goal of Solo is to remove all the pegs from the board except one, which should end up in the center hole.
Game Center Available!
Tweet your Score!
- June 23, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 21, 2015 New version 2.0
- June 02, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 10, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 08, 2014 Initial release