Female model and associated anatomy
Content fixes and performance enhancements
New texture and model enhancements for iPad Air 2
Essential Anatomy 5 is the most successful anatomy app of all time and has more content and features than any other anatomy app — bar none! With over 8,200 structures, our highly accurate, immersive and visually stunning app is the gold standard in medical reference applications. Essential Anatomy/Skeleton is used over 1.1 million times every month by all the top universities and students around the world, making it by far the worlds most used medical study and reference app.
Download our FREE "Essential Skeleton" app in the free section to experience our groundbreaking 3D technology.
TUAW: "Make no mistake about it: Essential Anatomy by 3D4Medical is the future of touch-based anatomy learning. Essential Anatomy is an app every doctor, physiotherapist, OT, nurse and medical student should own."
- - Number 1 Top Grossing Medical App in 118 countries worldwide.
- - Quality and Vision: 3D4Medical has led the way in introducing innovative products of exceptional quality. We will continue to forge new paths for others to follow.
- - Accurate Content: Essential Anatomy is used by anatomy professors in thousands of classrooms worldwide, including Stanford University, and has become the standard in third-level education. In many cases, our app is now mandatory with text books optional.
- - Stunning Graphics: No competitor comes close. Essential Anatomy’s proprietary engine was developed and optimized to showcase our new generation anatomical models for a completely immersive user experience.
- - Easy to use: Responsive and intuitive user interface, all systems and menus are easily accessed from the main screen and our model responds quickly to your touch.
- - Read all the reviews of previous versions: Our visionary app has enhanced the lives of reviewers, both professionally and academically.
iMedical Apps: “The 3D anatomy engine and impressive graphics bring a new clarity to anatomy education with impressive accuracy.”
Compatible with iPad 2 and newer, iPhone 4S and newer, iPod Touch 5th Generation and newer.
IN APP PURCHASES:
In-app purchases allow additional muscle and skeletal content to be downloaded and accessed from within the app. These boosts add muscle insertion and origin points, skeletal bone parts and surfaces and 100s of animations detailing movements for each articulation.
Visit www.3d4medical.com and watch videos that highlight the app's functionality and quality. You’ll understand why Essential Anatomy 5 is the most successful medical reference app of all time!
ESSENTIAL ANATOMY 5:
Essential Anatomy 5 is a full-featured anatomical reference app that includes MALE and FEMALE models, with 11 SYSTEMS and a total of 8,200 ANATOMICAL STRUCTURES. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can view any structure in isolation, as well as from any angle. It represents the latest in groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design. A cutting-edge 3D graphics engine, custom built by 3D4Medical, delivers outstanding quality graphics that no other competitor can achieve.
--Cutting-edge 3D technology
--Over 8,200 highly detailed anatomical structures
--Hide/Fade/Isolate/Fade Others/Hide Others options for individual structures
--Multiple Selection Mode
--Pins: Create customized pins with notes and place anywhere on the 3D model
--Slice: Slice through certain structures using 3D plane tool
--Bookmarks: Preset and Customizable
--Correct audio pronunciation and Latin nomenclature for every structure
--Search via English and Latin nomenclature
--Dynamic Quiz: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice
--Share images via social media and e-mail
--Includes anatomy for 11 systems: Skin, Skeletal, Muscles, Connective Tissue, Veins, Arteries, Nerves, Respiratory, Digestive, Urogenital, Lymphatic, also includes the Brain and Heart
Feedback? Contact our customer support at [email protected] You will receive a prompt response!
- February 14, 2013 Initial release
- March 27, 2013 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- April 06, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 03, 2013 New version 2.0
- July 03, 2013 Price increase: $19.99 -> $29.99
- August 11, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- August 11, 2013 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $24.99
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.7
- January 31, 2014 New version 3.0
- June 27, 2014 New version 4.0
- August 01, 2014 New version 4.1
- August 07, 2014 New version 4.2
- August 30, 2014 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $14.99
- August 30, 2014 Price increase: $14.99 -> $24.99
- September 21, 2014 New version 4.3
- October 12, 2014 New version 4.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.5
- December 17, 2014 New version 5.0
- March 13, 2015 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $12.99
- March 26, 2015 Price increase: $12.99 -> $24.99
- May 23, 2015 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $24.99
- July 11, 2015 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $4.99
- July 16, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- July 27, 2015 Price increase: $6.99 -> $24.99