App Description=== Let's enjoy old lens life! ===
[It can do in this application.]
- Record the photography information on a digital camera (time, a body, a lens, position information), and transmit to PC.
* Set latitude longitude, a title, etc. to the Exif tag of a graphics file on PC.
* A camera photograph function is not in this application.
It is an application which supports photography of a digital camera.
[Progress to such a person.]
- I would like to set position information to the picture photoed with the compact digital camera afterwards.
- I would like to set lens information etc. to the picture photoed with the digital single lens reflex camera + old lens afterwards.
This application is an application which records and outputs the photography history for reflecting the information on an EXIF tag (a title, position information) etc. to JPEG and the RAW graphics file which were photoed with a digital single lens reflex camera, a compact digital camera, etc.
When a photograph is generally taken with old lenses, such as M42 mount, lens information does not remain in JPEG/RAW correctly.
Therefore, it is the back, when managing a picture, it will mean, "With which lens was this photograph taken?", and it will become complicated to manage the relation between a lens and a photograph.
That problem is solvable if this application is used.
[The flow of use]
1) Make the body at the time of photography, a lens, and position information into a photography history, and record them.
A history is added for every body lens exchange and place change.
* An input will become easy if their own camera and the lens are set up.
2) Export a photography history and a conversion command by DropBox after a series of ends of photography (zip file).
3) Thaw zip on PC and execute a conversion command.
The drug drops of the graphics file/the directory taken into the started console from the camera are carried out, and an Enter key is chosen.
Conversion by exiftool is performed and an Exif tag is updated.
* A command corresponds to windows and mac.
* Update only the picture whose camera body name and photography time corresponded for the prevention from renewal of incorrect.
When not updated with the camera in use, please tell us a model name.
The detailed usage should check the following site.
[A required thing]
- An one digital single lens reflex camera, a digital camera
- DropBox account
- PC (Windows or Mac)
- exiftool PC application (http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/)
- Please install to be able to perform not by exiftool_k but by exiftool.
- Please unite the time of iPhone with a camera correctly.
If time has shifted, Exif cannot be updated correctly.
- A developer does no responsibility now [ negative ] about breakage of the file/file information by this application and a conversion tool.
- A graphics file is overwritten.
Therefore, please change the object picture after certainly backing up.
- The lens name of the specification top old lens of Exif is unrecordable as "lens ID" as it is.
Therefore, the photography information on an old lens is recorded by recording the lens name of "Super-Takumar 55mm F1.8" on other Exif tags.
- Although selection of main data is enabled focusing on M42, if camera lens data has an insufficiency and you will connect it, it is happy.
- There is no any relationship with "exiftool" this app. Please do not ask to developers "exiftool" for this application.
[The tag which can be updated]
Artist, UserComment, Title, Description, Copyright, Subject, Location information
May 17, 2013 New version 1.1
January 31, 2013 Initial Release