bug fixes and feature enhancements
CIO Perspectives is the official interactive mobile app for the CIO Perspectives.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules and explore sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and sponsors.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Sponsors - find sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company.
Enjoy the app and the day of conversation, connection and community.
CIO Perspectives is an exclusive, invitation-only gathering of CIOs from mid to large-sized companies. It's where an Advisory Board of local Fortune 1000 CIOs reveal an agenda focused on the business and technology issues enterprise CIOs care about most. It's where senior IT leaders connect with each other and experience the deep knowledge and extensive influence of CIO magazine, the most respected publication for CIOs in the world.
- February 13, 2013 Initial release
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 11, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 16, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 26, 2013 New version 1.4
- June 08, 2013 New version 1.5
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.6
- August 21, 2013 New version 1.7
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.8