- Bug fixes
TripLingo is the ultimate tool for international travelers. Learn essential phrases (in four slang levels!), instantly translate your voice or connect to a live translator, get a crash course on the local culture and so much more- all in the app that was named the “2012 Business Travel Innovation of the Year” by Fast Company.
The free version includes basic access to all features in every language. You can access all content by upgrading to a premium subscription. If your company has purchased an enterprise license you can access all features free ([email protected] for more info).
TripLingo’s award-winning platform is trusted by 300,000+ international travelers and includes:
- Over 2,000 phrases per language in 13 languages
- More than 30,000 professionally recorded audio files
- An instant voice translator in 19 languages
- Access to a live human translator (~$3/minute)
- A 10,000 word offline dictionary
- All new audio lessons!
- An intelligent tip calculator & currency converter
- Built-in flashcards and a quiz mode to help you learn
- A “culture crash course” to get familiar with local customs and etiquette
- A "Wi-fi Dialer" that allows you to call any international phone number
- Much more!
We offer a 200-year 100% money-back guarantee if you're unsatisfied with any purchases. Just contact [email protected] for assistance.
As seen in CNN, Wired, Forbes, Fox, FastCompany, Lifehacker, Mashable, MSNBC and more. TripLingo has received awards from GBTA, the Association of Corporate Travel Executives, PhocusWright, Fast Company, Sabre, the Wireless Technology Forum, Business Insider, and the Technology Association of Georgia.
Find us online:
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.6.4
- November 22, 2014 New version 3.6.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.6
- July 21, 2014 New version 3.3.5
- June 08, 2014 Initial release