Fixed a performance problem in the expenses list.
From the 4.0 update:
- Recurring expenses (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly), just select it in the date picker on the keypad
- New improved statistics. You can now select each week, month and year.
- Excel export now has the option to save the document to iCloud Drive
- Improved transactions list view
- UI refinements, better settings layout on big iPhones
And an Apple Watch app! It shows your used categories, select one and it suggests an amount (based on your last used amounts of this category).
You can record an expense with just two taps and without pulling your phone out of your pocket.
• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
- February 22, 2013 Initial release
- April 02, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 21, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 29, 2013 New version 1.3
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 06, 2013 New version 2.1
- January 08, 2014 New version 2.2
- January 11, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- March 22, 2014 New version 3.0
- April 01, 2014 New version 3.1
- April 22, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 24, 2014 New version 3.2
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.3
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.4
- December 16, 2014 New version 3.5
- December 16, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 29, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 18, 2015 New version 3.6
- June 18, 2015 New version 4.0
- July 22, 2015 New version 4.0.1