- Modified to make more compatible with Elecraft KX3. Now fully supports Elecraft K3 and KX3 radios.
- K3 front panel buttons not available on KX3 are replaced with functions supported by the KX3, when KX3 is the selected radio:
* LINK replaced with NR
* TX TEST replaced with PWR=0
* XFIL replaced with NORM
* RX ANT replaced with NTCH
- Bug fixes.
- K3iDitDah provides remote control of the Elecraft K3 or KX3 via a WiFi home/business network.
- The user can control many functions of the K3/KX3 radio using their iPhone. CW, RTTY and PSK31 QSOs are possible.
- The user can watch text from the K3/KX3 VFO B window stream to their iPhone in the Terminal window, and send CW, RTTY, or PSK, as appropriate, in response.
- Morse code is sent to the K3 or KX3 via Dit and Dah paddles and transmitted by the radio allowing completion of QSOs with other amateur radio operators.
- January 30, 2013 Initial release
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 17, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- February 10, 2014 New version 1.2.2