What's New* Added sidetone to dit and dah buttons to provide user feedback when sending Morse code.
* User can adjust the frequency and volume of the sidetone and play a sample of the tone.
* User can choose to mute the K3/KX3 sidetone if desired.
* Stop transmit button has been added to allow ending transmission immediately if desired.
* A Lebel showing the selected mode (Iambic Mode A or Straight Key and the keying speed in WPM, for Iambic A mode.
* Bug fixes.
App Description- K3iDitDah provides remote control of the Elecraft K3 or KX3 via a WiFi home/business network.
- The user can control many functions of the K3/KX3 radio using their iPhone. CW, RTTY and PSK31 QSOs are possible.
- The user can watch text from the K3/KX3 VFO B window stream to their iPhone in the Terminal window, and send CW, RTTY, or PSK, as appropriate, in response.
- Morse code is sent to the K3 or KX3 via Dit and Dah paddles and transmitted by the radio allowing completion of QSOs with other amateur radio operators.
February 05, 2014 New version 1.2.2
October 08, 2013 New version 1.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
March 30, 2013 New version 1.1
January 30, 2013 Initial Release