What's New- Modified to make more compatible with Elecraft KX3. Now fully supports Elecraft K3 and KX3 radios.
- K3 front panel buttons not available on KX3 are replaced with functions supported by the KX3, when KX3 is the selected radio:
* LINK replaced with NR
* TX TEST replaced with PWR=0
* XFIL replaced with NORM
* RX ANT replaced with NTCH
- Bug fixes.
App Description- K3iDitDah provides remote control of the Elecraft K3 or KX3 via a WiFi home/business network.
- The user can control many functions of the K3/KX3 radio using their iPhone. CW, RTTY and PSK31 QSOs are possible.
- The user can watch text from the K3/KX3 VFO B window stream to their iPhone in the Terminal window, and send CW, RTTY, or PSK, as appropriate, in response.
- Morse code is sent to the K3 or KX3 via Dit and Dah paddles and transmitted by the radio allowing completion of QSOs with other amateur radio operators.
February 05, 2014 New version 1.2.2
October 08, 2013 New version 1.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
March 30, 2013 New version 1.1
January 30, 2013 Initial Release