• Collecting and viewing log data – Administrators can now enable device users to send Web@Work log files to a preconfigured email address to improve diagnosis and troubleshooting.
• Addressed an issue where location services failed.
• Resolved issues related to page rendering errors.
MobileIron Web@Work allows you to easily and securely access your organization's web content on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Web@Work works with your organization's MobileIron infrastructure to provide access to internal web content without a separate VPN connection, view bookmarks based on your role, and ensure that all sensitive data is secured.
NOTE: Web@Work requires MobileIron’s Core or Cloud platforms to access internal web content without a separate VPN connection. Please consult with your organization's Mobile IT staff before downloading Web@Work.
- April 29, 2015 New version 1.6.1
- March 19, 2015 New version 1.6
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.5.1
- January 24, 2015 New version 1.5
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- July 22, 2014 New version 1.4
- June 09, 2014 Initial release