"What's New in this release"
- Improved scan accuracy and performance.
- Improved app stability when viewing records on iPod.
Scan, search and save scholarly literature on the go with a free app from Thomson Reuters Web of ScienceTM and EndNote®.
Thomson Reuters RefScanSM, powered by Web of Science and EndNote, lets you scan and capture your references, streamlining your research workflow. Access bibliographic information and times cited counts directly from the world’s leading research platform, Web of Science, and save them to your free EndNote online account to retrieve anytime, anywhere – no subscriptions required. This app makes it even easier to access the content and tools you need wherever your discoveries happen.
Simply search for documents or scan the DOIs from printed documents to quickly look up in Web of Science.
With this app you will…
• save time and easily access reliable, relevant data that helps you manage your research
• have immediate access to the most influential, relevant, and credible journal information available
• quickly and easily collect reference information from a wide variety of online data sources
• store references in your own password-protected library in EndNote online, accessible anywhere that you have internet access
- June 12, 2014 Initial release