** This afternoon Aaron's friends are coming over for a snack and he’s making cookies! Can you come over too and help him get ready?
Cookies, cookies, cookies is a fun story that will help your little one learn to count and subtract. The story will capture your child´s imagination with extraordinary characters like the spider with colored shoes, the cat in the hat, the elephant with polka dots, and the big-eyed monster.
You´ll have a ton of fun with Aaron and his friends as he prepares the table and makes the cookies! All this and more adventures, available in three different modes: Read it to me, Read it myself, and Autoplay.
• guaranteed interactive surprises!
• 18 pages of color graphics.
• Text Narration.
• Enchanting sound effects!
• Original Music.
• Option 'Read it myself' or 'read it to me'.
• Recommended for children 5 to 7 years-old
- February 13, 2013 Initial release