App Description- Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC.
- High quality viewers, including support for PDF, Office, iWork & images.
- Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & SkyDrive. [Pro feature]
- Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
Documents also supports USB transfer via iTunes File Sharing.
Remote access to Documents can be secured via password.
• 50 MB STORAGE LIMIT
Documents has a storage limit of 50 MB. When you reach this limit you will have to delete existing items before copying further documents.
The storage limit can be removed by purchasing the "Pro" features via an in-app purchase.
Documents' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Documents will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Documents and images are all displayed fullscreen, in portrait or landscape mode.
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan.
• MUSIC & VIDEO
Playback music and movies using custom players.
With Documents you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
Add the following features, or remove adverts, using In-App purchases available in the app's settings:
- Remove storage limit.
- Passcode lock to secure local access to Documents.
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & SkyDrive integration (cloud storage).
- Download any files or documents from the internet.
- Send documents as email attachments.
- Image browsing, slideshow and thumbnails.
- Quick scroll bars.
- PDF text search and thumbnails.
- Audio player supports navigating multiple tracks.
- Document bookmarks.
- Global file name search.
- Import and export media from the Photos application.
- Print documents via "Air Print".
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Documents' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
Video tutorials: http://www.olivetoast.com/files/videos.shtml
April 02, 2013 New version 1.11.4
February 28, 2013 Initial Release