- dark-mode menubar compatibility
- efficiency improvement
- considerably lower battery usage on laptops
A big thank you to everyone who submitted bugs!
MenuTimer is an easy-to-use timing utility that lives in your Mac's menubar. It allows you to quickly monitor tasks with millisecond precision right from the convenience of your Mac's menubar!
- fast startup and minimal memory usage
- millisecond precision
- ability to toggle between second and millisecond precision
- persistent timer. You can quit the application, restart your Mac, even upgrade your OS and the timer will keep going. The timer keeps going even when the application is in the background, without consuming battery.
- ability to keep a log of previous runs
- ability to copy current time to clipboard
- customisable text font and size
- ability to toggle countdown timer mode
- OSX 10.6+ support
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- September 12, 2015 New version 2.0