148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ALMOST TOO REALISTIC :: Read Our Full Review >>
Sometimes realism isn't all it is cracked up to be, especially when it results in game-breaking bugs.
What's NewThis is the first public release. Have fun playing!
App DescriptionIntroduced on PC and Xbox in 2003/2004, Pure Pinball is the definitive brand in virtual arcade pinball, admired for fun table design, responsive controls, exceptional graphics and realistic ball movement.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, a new table - T-Rex Savage - has been created, pitting you as a savage dinosaur hunter during the Age of Reptiles.
Jam-packed with nerve-racking game modes, special rewards and a daring multiball mode, Pure Pinball: T-Rex Savage lets you experience a slice of steel ball magic, not unlike real-life pinball. All you need is crazy-mad flipper fingers, a decent war-cry, and the attitude to play a mean game. The hunt is on!
• Every flipper, bumper, toy, sound effect and display pixel has been optimally created for high definition and Retina-display.
• AirPlay support: Wirelessly stream Pure Pinball to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV!
• Game Center leaderboards: Compare your high-score with the world’s top pinball wizards!
• User-friendly cameras: play in complete overview, ball follow or top-scrolling “Amiga-style”. Supports portrait and landscape orientations.
• Multi-ball capable physics engine calculates ball movement more than 150,000,000 times per second.
February 28, 2014 New version 1.3
January 25, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release