App Description* The most qualitative content in the App Store *
Download this interactive learning tool to get or master your knowledge of modern budgeting! The content is created to help you to improve the knowledge and skills in modern budgeting and maximize profit.
The application includes:
- a full MBA/CPA level course text and study materials
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs, diagrams, and more.
Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
Modern Budgeting for Profit Planning & Control is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
Professor Shim has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
● The What and Why of Budgeting
● Strategic Planning and Budgeting
● Profit Planning: Targeting and Reaching Achievable Goals
● Administering the Budget: Reports, Analyses, and Evaluations
● Cost Behavior: Emphasis on Flexible Budgeting and Contribution Margin
● Responsibility Accounting and Reporting to Management
● Master Budget: Genesis of Forecasting and Profit Planning
● Using Variance Analysis to Evaluate Performance
● Budgeting Sales and Sales Forecasts
● Budgeting Manufacturing Costs
● Budgeting for Sales, Advertisinbg, and Distribution Expenses
● Budgeting General and Administrative Expenses
● Budgeting Research and Development
● Cash Flow Forecasting and Cash Budgeting
● Use of a Spreadsheet Program and Software for Budgeting
● Budgeting Capital Expenditures
● Zero-Base Budgeting: Priority Budgeting for Best Resource Allocation
● Budgeting for Service Organizations
● Budgeting for Nonprofit Organizations
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Bookmarking capability
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required!
January 31, 2013 Initial Release