What's NewThis version includes improvements about memory usage.
* Special thanks to scot333 for a great idea.
App DescriptionAutoSampler is a unique app that lets you easily convert short video clips into gorgeous, retro-looking photos.
Inspired by the effects of popular toy film cameras, AutoSampler is seven cameras and a video recorder in one. Simply press “record” and then wait for Auto Sampler to surprise you with an endless combination of lenses and filters. Stop stressing with getting the perfect composition, the perfect light, the perfect editing…just shoot and the app will do the rest.
Use AutoSampler to re-discover the beauty in everyday moments.
Summary of Features:
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Video recording time of up to 20 seconds.
- Import already existing videos from your camera roll or other albums.
- Save original in-app videos by going to the Settings app on your home screen.
- 11 meticulously designed filters that include sunny light leaks, vintage colors, lo-fi grain, desaturation, crisp monochrome, retro cross-processing, and more!
- “Re-Sample” feature: simple swipe gesture in gallery mode to generate 10 new photo collages and filter combinations. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and swipe up to generate more combinations. You can re-sample as many times as you want until you find the perfect photo!
- In gallery mode, single-tap a photo to preview it in a larger size. You can customize the photo further by previewing different filters. Single-tap the heart icon to save it to your camera roll.
- Turn on/off different cameras in the “Camerabag” selection menu to vary the arrangement of your photo grids. Tell a story in 8 frames by using the Octo Shot or create an artful, repeating mosaic with the 9-frame Pop Shot. If you want it simple, try the 1-frame Single Shot. Leave all the cameras “on” to experience all the variations.
- Saves geolocation data
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.0
July 18, 2013 New version 1.2.0
June 01, 2013 New version 1.1.2
May 18, 2013 New version 1.1.1
April 16, 2013 New version 1.1.0
January 30, 2013 Initial Release