- iOS 7 build
- Fixed bugs
The story begins many years in the future. A genius professor invents a new super robot. The robot can recharge itself from absorbing energy from the stars in space. And it will never die. The professor gives the robot to his daughter as a gift. The little girl has a dream to see the beautiful flowers from the ancient age. The robot remembers her wish and starts the journey to look for the flowers in the sky far, far away.
• "Amazing - Very good game, lots of fun! This could be the new Angry Birds!" - a player from UK
• "Addictive - My new favourite game on my iPhone." - by Average iPhone owner from Australia
•5 chapters with 60 levels (more to come)
•Innovative physics game play
•Simulation of realistic physics environment – Three Laws of Motion, gravity, and friction
•Perfect supplemental tool for your kid to learn basic physics.
•Multiple solutions to solve the same puzzle.
•Complete control of gravity and friction via touch buttons
•Help system that can assist you with the puzzle
•Global high scores via Game Center Leaderboard integration
•Adorable character and beautiful background graphics
•iOS universal app to support iPhone 5, iPhone retina display and iPad.
- April 13, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- July 16, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- June 29, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- May 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 25, 2013 Initial release