What's New- Fully compatible with iOS 8
- Now see your scans on your computer with iCloud Drive!
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
App DescriptionScan documents from your iPhone and iPad. It's that simple, that easy. Throw away the clunky machine on your desk. Toss the paper. You can even fax documents (with IAP) without ever touching a fax machine!
Scanner uses special algorithms to transform a photo into a flatbed-quality scan. It detects the borders of the page, corrects the perspective, and removes remove shadows to give you unbelievable scans.
WHAT CAN I SCAN?
• Business cards
• Scan in color, document, or grayscale mode
• Adjust brightness and rotation
• Supports multiple document sizes
• Scan multiple pages at once
• Organize your scans into folders
• Password protect PDFs
• Automatically back up to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or Evernote
• Email PDFs or JPGs
• Sync across devices with iCloud
• Access documents via WiFi or WebDAV
• Print via Airprint
• Fax to over one hundred different countries
• USA, Canada, Western Europe, Japan, Brazil, Israel, India, Italy, Argentina, Hong Kong, Australia is 99c for up to 3 pages
• Eastern Europe is 99c for up to 2 pages
• Smallers countries in Africa and Asia is 99c per page.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
• Hold the camera steady, or enable camera stabilization in settings
• Make sure you have enough light, or use the flash.
• Make the object as large as possible in the picture you take
• Scan against a dark, contrasting background
• Did you know that you can scan multiple pages at once by clicking the multipage button?
Use this app on an iPad 3 or higher, iPhone 4S or higher. Older models will work, but have lower resolution cameras which will result in poorer scans.
We want to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com with all questions and suggestions you have for the app. Please remember that although we cannot respond to your iTunes comments.
December 27, 2014 New version 2.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0.2
November 06, 2013 New version 1.4.6
October 29, 2013 New version 1.4.5
October 20, 2013 New version 1.4.4
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release