This release is focused on improving stability and fixing bugs. If you upgraded to iOS 8 recently, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
SharePoint Newsfeed lets you stay connected to your organization’s social pulse while on the go. You can easily navigate your feeds and interact with the conversations from SharePoint sites you are following. Use this app to:
• Keep up with your colleagues’ latest posts and comments
• Create new posts to share updates or ask questions
• @mention a colleague or include #hashtag in your posts
• Upload pictures
• Discover the profile of anyone from your feed
• Access followed documents
Note: The SharePoint Newsfeed app works with SharePoint 2013 and the new SharePoint Online. Previous versions of SharePoint are not supported.
When you are signing in, you will need your username, password and the proper SharePoint personal site URL. For example:
• Sample SharePoint Online URL (https://contoso-my.sharepoint.com)
• Sample SharePoint On-Premises URL (http://contoso/my)
If you are having issues signing in, please contact your company’s SharePoint administrator to inquire about the proper URL and credentials.
- February 04, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- July 20, 2014 New version 1.3
- June 07, 2014 Initial release