Pray UT is a daily prayer guide for the University of Texas written by college pastors from thirty-one campus ministries & churches.
Use the app to join students, faculty and alumni in united prayer for UT! Pray UT is more than a prayer guide. It is a united prayer movement.
You can join the prayer movement by doing two simple things.
1. Personally use the Pray UT prayer guide to pray for the University of Texas daily.
2. Unite with others to pray for the University of Texas for one hour a week with your church or campus ministry, with your roommates, with your small group, or with your missional community.
If UT students and alumni make a simple commitment to pray personally for UT daily and pray corporately for UT weekly, we believe the University of Texas can be transformed by the Gospel for the glory of God.
Some of Pray UT’s features include:
• 31 days of prayers for UT, UT Ministries and UT People Groups.
• Easy reading with changeable font sizes and a night mode.
• Customizable reminders to help you pray for UT.
• Info to connect you with UT Ministries and Communities.
• A tool to help you pray for your friends.
• A Prayer Wall to read and share prayers relating to UT.
Pray UT is an initiative of Campus Renewal Ministries, which unites the Body of Christ at UT in prayer and mission.
- June 05, 2014 Initial release
- August 13, 2014 New version 1.2