-Added support for iOS 7
Pipe Calc Elite™ is an advanced calculator designed specifically for pipe trade professionals. This app provides quick and reliable access to standard pipe data and dimensions for 7 different piping materials. In addition, Pipe Calc Elite™ makes solving complex pressure loss equations, linear and rolling offsets, cutbacks, and other calculations you might need on the job site a breeze.
Pipe Calc Elite™ has a wide range of unit conversion capabilities and its ability to accept and manipulate fractions for all calculations is exceptional.
Whether you’re a plumber, pipe fabricator, or any other professional in the pipe trade you’ll find this calculator a valuable tool to have on you at all times.
• Feet & Inch Fractions and Trig
• Build-in pipe data including area, diameters, and fill weights
• Offsets and complex rolling offsets
• Bends, slopes, grade, drop, and fitting angles
• Run, take-out, and cutback calcs
• Pressure loss for any size pipe or type based on flow rate, velocity, length or combinations of these inputs
• Unit conversions for flow, velocity, pressure, force, length, area, and temperature
• Flow rates, force, volume, and velocity of fluid in a pipe
Build-In Pipe Data
• Select from 7 different pipe materials (Steel, Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron, PVC, and Copper)
• Select Pipe Type (i.e. schedule 40, 80)
• Enter Pipe size (1/4" to 42")
• Solves for inside diameter, outside diameter, internal area, wall thickness, pipe volume per foot, dry pipe weight per foot, and filled pipe weight per foot
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/pipecalcelite for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at [email protected] so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this pipe calculator.
Pipe Calc Elite™ is not associated with Pipe Trades Pro™ and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- February 04, 2013 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- January 31, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- January 29, 2013 Initial release