Cleaned things up. Bug fixes. Better compatibility with larger screens.
Study for the PCAT (Pharmacy College Admissions Test) with over 2000 questions that will help you master the material to do well on the PCAT.
Here are the topics and flashcards included in this program:
Basic Science Review - 397 flashcards
Biology - 603 flashcards
GI/Endocrine - 122 flashcards
General Chemistry - 377 Flashcards
Molecular Biology - 151 flashcards
Organic Chemistry - 390 flashcards
Total of 2040 flashcards
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
You can try out our Lite version to see the features and how to use the program.
- February 03, 2013 Initial release
- March 15, 2013 New version 2.20
- March 15, 2013 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- March 16, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- April 18, 2013 New version 2.30
- April 28, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- May 01, 2013 New version 2.40
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- June 24, 2013 Price decrease: $14.99 -> FREE!
- June 26, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $19.99
- October 23, 2013 New version 2.41
- January 17, 2016 New version 2.42