This app allows the user to calculate a patient's CHA2DS2-VASc and HAS-BLED score in an easy to enter and review parallel format.
The CHA2DS2-VASc score is used to calculate the patient's annual
The HAS-BLED score is used to calculate the patient's risk of bleeding
The two scores are then correlated and provide a benefit comparison (on Warfarin vs off Warfarin). Data for this correlation was obtained from the 2012 Circulation article 'Net Clinical Benefit of Warfarin in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation : A Report
From the Swedish Atrial Fibrillation Cohort Study' by Leif Friberg, Marten Rosenqvist and Gregory Y.H. Lip.
The calculations and information presented in this application are offered for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as personal or professional medical advice. Calculations should not be used as a guide to patient care.
By downloading this app your are accepting these terms.
- January 26, 2013 Initial release
- February 01, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 08, 2013 New version 1.01
- February 26, 2013 New version 1.02
- March 07, 2013 New version 1.03
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 04, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99