iOS 7 Support
Bug Fixes - Find MP3 tracks without ID3 tags
MP3 Player is the ultimate music and radio player for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
MP3 Player allows you to transfer your files over Wifi or USB, no need to connect your iPhone to your computer or use iTunes.
It automatically arranges your music by artist and album and ensures tracks are played in the correct order.
All basic playback functionality is present including repeat and shuffle.
MP3 Player also provides access to over 300 radio stations, directly from your phone. Stations include the best music and talk stations from the UK including BBC Radio 1 and 6 Music, as well as stations covering every modern genre of music.
To transfer music via Wifi:
Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the same wireless network as your computer. Launch the application on your device and select Wifi transfer from the main screen. A web address will be displayed that can be typed into a web browser on your PC to upload / download music.
To transfer music via USB:
Connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to your PC or Mac and launch iTunes. Select the device from the left menu and select the Apps page. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to the File Sharing section. Select Playable from the left list and drag and drop music to/from your device.
- November 13, 2013 New version 7.0
- April 02, 2013 New version 3.7
- April 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 22, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 13, 2013 New version 3.1
- February 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 24, 2013 New version 1.01
- February 22, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 03, 2013 Initial release