Everybody is familiar with Freecell, the popular card game played on PC's. The Good News is the same "Freecell" is now available for iDevices with innovative game play.
The object of the game is to build up all cards on foundations from Ace to King by following suit.
* Build tableau piles down with alternate color from Ace to King.
* Move one card at a time by tapping and dragging.
* Select, hold and drag and then drop group of cards in proper sequence.
* Move cards to upper left corner four cells (as temporary location) if necessary.
* When all 52 cards are moved to upper right corner four cells, you won the game
- January 28, 2013 Initial release
- February 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 22, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 27, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99