Desktop Firefox Browser with Flash Player, Java, Extensions, Add-Ons; running in a cloud-hosted virtual service. Your browsing and IP address identity is hidden behind a proxy.
The native Firefox browser for iOS cannot provide a complete desktop experience with all the features listed above.
▶ Flash Player ¹ ▶ Java ¹ ▶ Add-ons, Plug-ins, Extensions & Skins +
Browse and use Flash-based websites, apps such as:
Games Productivity Video¹, e-cards & entertainment
------------ ---------------------- --------------
Facebook Prezi JibJab
- Farm/CityVille Adobe acrobat.com Paperless post
- Poker CreatePDF.com Jacqui Lawson
- Evony Sliderocket BlueMountain
Bridgebase Aviary American Greetings
Animal Jam Microsoft Office365 Hallmark.com
Google Docs ...& many more
▶ Java ¹
VirtualBrowser for Firefox lets you run almost any Java application such as:
> Old School Runescape
> Etrade Pro Elite
> NetDania NetStation
> Blackboard Collaborate
> United Unimatic
...and many more.
▶ Add-ons, Plug-ins, Extensions & Skins +
With VirtualBrowser for Firefox you can take advantage of all the customization and integrated features offered in Firefox Add-ons, Plug-ins, Toolbars and Extensions, including:
> Evernote Web Clipper
> Yahoo! Toolbar
> Adblock Plus
> Awesome Screenshot Plus
... and tons more!
▶ Sync +
Browse more, type less: Login with your Mozilla ID and Firefox Sync bookmarks, Add-ons, history, tabs, etc. from your Firefox account on your home or work computer.
Sync with other browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari by installing Add-on/Extensions like Xmarks, Lastpass, Roboform, Dashlane and others
▶ Powerful standard features (in all editions)
> Fullscreen Mode – hides address bar, menus and tabs so you can use the full display
> Private browsing Mode
> Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
> Right-click 'contextual' menus
> Multi-tab and multi-window usage
> Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
Items marked ¹ Premium option required
Items marked + Premium is recommended
Premium edition feature comparison:
Basic/Standard edition Premium (in-App Purchase)
Video Mode Trial ▶ Yes
Flash Yes ▶ Yes
Java Trial ▶ Yes Java
Anonymous all sessions ▶ optional "Firefox private sessions"
Save data,settings No ▶ Yes
How it works/Notes:
- When you use VirtualBrowser for Firefox, you connect 'remotely' from your iPad to Xform Computing's high performance Cloud service in one of our 2 secure data centers: Los Angeles, California, or Europe:Sofia,Bulgaria (whichever is closer). The farther you are from these locations, the more latency/delay you may experience.
- View is Landscape only at this time.
> Important Auto-Renewing Information:
- Subscription is recurring month to month at $1.99 per month.
- Subscription automatically renews unless notification is present before end of billing cycle.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Questions or Feedback? Contact us at [email protected] or Tweet @AlwaysOnApps
Firefox ® is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 2.0.6
- August 15, 2014 New version 2.0.7
- October 01, 2014 New version 2.0.8
- October 07, 2014 New version 2.0.9
- December 29, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- May 16, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- August 14, 2015 New version 2.1.4
- January 13, 2016 New version 2.1.5
- February 15, 2016 New version 2.1.6
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.1.7