compatible with iOS 7
HUB IS 70% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME. DOWNLOAD IT NOW TO FIND OUT WHY MANY PEOPLE LOVE IT!!!
If you are looking for a calendar, to do, clock, alarms, weather and social networking app, then look no further and make this your hub.
Hub is a productivity app that combines many useful features all into one screen. - David Rabinowitz, 148Apps.com
•Quick view of events, to do, alarms, clock and local weather.
•Quick access to Facebook twitter and linkedin in the app.
•A calendar manager that sync with your calendars
Create calendar events even if they don’t have a regular repeat pattern (e.g. every 2, 3, 8, 10 days or custom repeats).
•Easily modify created events in your calendar
•A daily to do list so you can be more productive.
•Create a reminder from the to do list.
•Add and delete items to your to do list
•Rearrange item on your to do list.
•Mark completed items
•Gorgeous clock face.
•Alarms with snooze, repeats and sounds options.
•Lets you add and delete alarms.
•Current local weather conditions (including current temperature, probability of precipitation and wind speed)
•10 day forecast including high and low temperatures
•12 hourly forecast including conditions and temperature
•An elaborate Help Section, which describes more features this app has to offer.
•So much more.
The Welcome Screen
This shows the number of events, to dos, planned for the day on the top row and the clock, alarms and weather at the bottom. This is all available to you at a glance. Simply tap each pane to dive in for more details. Pan left to dim the screen and pan right to brighten the screen.The sound button enables or disables apps sound effects.The share icon provides you with a web version of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Scheduling events that recur every other day on the iPhone calendar is a bummer, but this app allows you to create a simple or complex recurring event such as cycle-based event with exception dates. You no longer have to create a new event for every recurrence. This app creates just one event with all the desired recurrences. It lets you manage all the recurrences of a particular event. With this app any changes to an event attribute (such as time, calendar, alarms, location etc.) can propagate to all its recurrences. No more tedious work of changing each recurrence attribute just because it doesn't occur "daily, weekly, month or yearly".
1) This app allows you to define the interval of the recurring event. Example: A recurring event that happens every "2 days", "3 day" etc.
2) Create recurring events with specified exception dates. Example: Every day between "May 11th" and "April 12th" except on "Sundays" and "May 17th".
3) If an exception date occurs before the next scheduled recurrence, you have the choice to postpone the recurrence. Example: An event "Piano Lessons" that occurs between April 17 and April 25. If April 23 is an exception date, your hub gives you the option to move the piano class to April 26.
4) If however your schedule has no set pattern, this app also presents you with a calendar view. You can simply pick all the dates the event occurs and push create and the event is created in the iPhone calendar app. All events created in this app are pushed to the iPhone calendar, with alarms if desired. This lets you keep all your schedules in one place and sync them to all other devices. All recurring events are currently only supported by some calendars such as Apple iCal calendar.
Weather data provided by world-class weather provider The Weather Underground.
If you have any suggestion, question or need any kind of support, please email [email protected] We would also appreciate comments and rating as these would help us make the app even better.
You could also like us or view some more pictures on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Egoboosterapps/560076857347765
- January 29, 2013 Initial release
- April 22, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 06, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 19, 2014 New version 1.0.1