* Updated for iOS 10
* Fixed issue with adding words
Sketch n' Guess: Adults is a twist on a favorite iPad game, Sketch n' Guess! It is an offline Pictionary-style game that allows two to four teams compete against each other to see who can guess each other's sketches the fastest. Whichever team has the most points at the end of 10 rounds will be crowned the winner!
The twist with Sketch n' Guess: Adults is that the themes are all targeted toward adult audiences!
The idea behind Sketch n' Guess was to create an easy to use, board game style application that can be used by you and your friends at any time for some quick and easy fun. With the ability to resume your previously started games you can continue your games at any time!
Sketch n' Guess: Adults includes two play modes to allow various styles of play. It includes over 1,000 of the classic themes from Sketch n' Guess as well as hundreds of new Adult themes.
With custom AirPlay integration, Sketch n' Guess: Adults is a great game to play at parties or just whenever you feel like having some raunchy fun.
Whatever the occasion, Sketch n' Guess is fun game that everyone can enjoy without the need of a WiFi or 3G connection!
Read the in-app Rules to learn more about Sketch n' Guess: Adults!
* Enhanced graphics for Retina Display devices
* AirPlay Mirroring so you can watch your game on your TV!
* Auto-save feature that saves your game after each turn so you can resume if you have to close the app at any time.
* Two play modes to allow fun play for all ages.
* The ability to play with 2, 3, or 4 teams.
* 10 drawing pads that you can use while drawing for extra space. The drawings don't erase at the end of the turn so you can all share a laugh at Bob's attempt at drawing a turkey.
* The ability to export drawings to your Photo Library.
* 10 different colors to draw with and an eraser.
* 4 different pencil sizes to make it easier to complete your drawings.
* Over 1400+ different themes to draw!
Feedback or suggestions? Email me: email@example.com
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- November 07, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.1.3