App DescriptionAt Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau
Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts.
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Full Vehicle Inventory integration. Browse or search our entire inventory without ever seeing a slow mobile website. Save the ones you like as favorites. Flip your device sideways while looking at a car to see all the images in cover flow mode!
- Check out the "Postboard" for new messages, coupons and specials straight from us to your device! You can even reply to these messages directly.
- Keep track of all your own personal vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed when finished!
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day:
Call Roadside Assistance
One-touch Service Scheduling
Find local gas prices
Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer
Flashlight (includes the flash on the iPhone 4!)
- Our Twitter feed and Facebook wall is parsed right into the app making it super easy to check out what we're talking about.
- Twitter and Facebook integration allows you to retweet and post anything to your own Twitter feed or Facebook wall!
- Manufacturer news helps you keep up-to-date with all the news and happenings in the Nissan world!
- Don't forget that all the features of the first version are still there…call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc…
Note: Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
Powered by DealerApp
February 01, 2013 Initial Release