Updated notification center.
Workplace, Savings and Benefits (WSB) is Incisive Media's latest integrated publishing and events business which brings together employee benefit directors, human resource directors and finance directors.
Increase performance and reduce costs
Companies across the UK are facing ever increasing pressures. The current economic environment means they are having to keep tight control of costs and workplace savings and benefits offerings are no exception.
Yet, at the same time as firms are having to find more cost efficient ways in which to reward their staff, the introduction of auto-enrollment from 2012, which will force firms to enrol all their staff into a contributory pension scheme, is likely to be a huge driver of both cost and change right across benefit offerings.
It is against this backdrop that, after extensive research and consultation, we found there was a need and appetite for a new content provider to help address some of these issues.
WSB provides concise information and articles designed to help our target market improve bottom line performance and reduce costs, get the most out of its existing benefits spend and help it use its benefits strategy to more effectively recruit and retain staff.
Workplace Savings and Benefits: a target audience of over 8000 decision makers
Workplace Savings and Benefits offers those involved in designing their firms' benefit strategies a resource to help improve bottom line performance/reduce costs, get the most out of existing benefits spend and help them more effectively recruit and retain staff.
It connects key benefit decision makers in firms with more than 500 employees - or in smaller companies with large numbers of high net-worth individuals, such as professional service firms - with employee benefit providers.
WSB recognises that many final benefit decisions are often made by several key individuals - with finance, human resource and employee benefit directors taking some responsibility for decisions. WSB will target these key groups of decision makers across the UK.
Available as part of your free registration to Workplace Savings & Benefits, or as follows:
- a 12 month subscription includes 10 issues for £89.99
- a single issue costs £9.99
- payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- the 12 month subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase
- you will not be able to cancel the subscription during the active subscription period
- any unused portion of a free trial period, if applicable, will be forfeited when you buy a subscription
If you have any additional questions about the Workplace Savings & Benefits app, or subscriptions, please call +44 (0)870 240 8859.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.1.1