148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SHOTGUN FUNERAL :: Read Our Full Review >>
They may not be perfect, but rednecks are pretty useful to have in a zombie apocalypse.
What's New- minor bugs fixed
App DescriptionIMPORTANT NOTE:
Compatible with iPad 1 and up, and iPhone 4 and up â€“ WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES
It's the end of another day for our good ol' Redneck. But just as he's starting to close the bar, strange customers start coming in through the door! Damned! Zombies!
Grab your weapons and get ready to fend off these undead partygoers...
Watch out for dentures, mad cows and other zombie abominations in this cartoon-style vertical shoot 'em up.
You'll need to make a stand and get to grips with all sorts of weapons, both conventional(pistols, pump-action shotguns, assault rifles, etc.) and not so conventional... Using dynamite-stuffed chickens, the awesome spud gun or bulldozer hogs, wipe out zombies by the dozen.
Be careful not to injure any (innocent?) citizens in your quest to discover the "house music" source behind all these damned zombies!
- Step into Red's shoes and play one of the unlikeliest heroes in a cartoon-like world filled with survivors and totally wacky zombies!
- A game with a simple concept - defend your position and kill as many zombies as possible over 30 colorful levels.
- Explore a wide range of environments, such as the Bar, Route 66, the Junkyard and the Nightclub.
- Personalize and completely update Redneck's wardrobe. Red's such a fashion icon.
- Upgrade Red's weapons and powers, including rifles, flamethrowers, spud guns, beer-launchers, exploding chickens and bulldozer hogs.
- Survival mode with over 50 different and varied objectives and the Ultimate reward
- And many winks and nods just waiting to be discovered...
Note: An Internet connection is required to start the game for the first time.
CURIOUS? More info on:
May 08, 2013 New version 1.4
April 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 09, 2013 New version 1.2
February 15, 2013 New version 1.1
February 14, 2013 New version 1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release