What's New- Fixed orientation bug
App DescriptionYou can`t hold a camera steadier than having it placed on a solid surface or a tripod. This app solves this camera problem.
Auto Remote Camera is a Bluetooth Remote Controlled Camera with Self-Timer shutter built-in.
"We can take a family pic now at home without problems!" - Customer Review
- The perfect camera app for people who would like to:-
- Take very still images or videos
- Avoid shaky camera hands.
- Snap a clear photo of objects in motion.
- Take a photo with you and your friends or your other half in it when no passersby are available to help out.
- It`s perfect for taking photos with everyone in it, so no one is left out of the picture!
---- Features ---->
- One App to act as The Remote or The Bluetooth Camera.
- Stand Alone Camera with a 5, 10, 15 seconds self timer shutter.
- Remote controlled shutter and zoom.
- Remote controlled flash mode, and Front / Rear camera switching (iPhone 4 / iPod 4G)
- Fast Snap for taking pictures in motion.
- Full Screen camera view!
- Tap to Focus!
Works with the iPod Touch and iPad too!
---- Instructions ---->
1. There are three buttons on the main screen, i.e. the screen showed when the app first launches.
2. To Use as the Remote Controller: Click the taller button on the left of the main screen
3. To Use as the Bluetooth controlled camera: Click the button with a Lens AND Bluetooth icon on it.
4. The two devices should start searching for each other. Once the devices found each other click on them and wait for a request to Accept or Decline the connection.
5. Click Accept and start using it.
6. You can also use it as a standalone self-timed camera if you simply tap top button with JUST the lens icon on it on the top right of the main screen.
February 14, 2013 New version 1.0.1
January 23, 2013 Initial Release