- minor bug fix.
Samurai Sudoku puzzle contains five overlapping sudoku grids. The basic sudoku rules apply to each 9 x 9 grid.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
**** Samurai Sudoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- more than 200 levels in Full Version
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight wrong number
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
If you have encountered any problem, please send an email to [email protected]
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.0.3