BLUETOOTH speaker support added!
With amazing low latency!
Air Microphone turns your iPhone into a microphone for presentations, speeches and more.
It is the ultimate fallback solution for speeches and presentations. Or any other situation where you want to be heard.
To use the Air Microphone app you need:
• iPhone or iPad
• Air Microphone App
The setup is quick and easy. It is a straight forward procedure as to expect from AppleTV.
There is nothing faster and more reliable when you are under pressure. And there is not much you can do wrong. This is important when you are in a hurry anyway after everything else failed.
Read the hints below when you are working with Air Microphone. They apply for any situation where a microphone is used, so they may come in handy anyway:
• Adjust the volume with the slider. You want to be loud enough to be understood. Just keep in mind that increased volume increases the chance of feedback occurring.
• In case of Feedback, reduce the volume with the slider.
• Do not stand in front of the speaker with the Microphone. Feedback will occur when the sound from the loudspeaker travels directly into the microphone.
• Use the equalizer to adjust the voice for best speech quality. Some slight changes to the equalizer makes a speech better understandable.
• Change the position of the loudspeaker and the microphone to find the best working solution. Placement of both the loudspeakers and the microphone is influencing the sound quality!
The Air Microphone app does not replace a professional setup. But it costs much less and the setup is much faster. But more important: you carry your iPhone with you anyway! It even comes with an equalizer to make some rough adjustments.
And while you are at it, why don’t you share a picture or two since you are connected to AppleTV anyway!
Get the Air Microphone app now. Who knows when you will hold the next emergency speech!
Drop us a line for feedback and suggestions, we like to hear from you!
And if you like this app, a positive rating is always welcome.
- April 10, 2013 Initial release
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- November 27, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 30, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 05, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 13, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 14, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 17, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 18, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 10, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- December 21, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- January 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- March 17, 2015 New version 2.1.0