What's NewImproved iOS 7 functionality
App DescriptionTo view a demo video of one of our apps paste the link into your browser http://t.co/W8spO12rap
CameraCalc is an app that makes math a lot easier. It allows the user to take a picture in bright light of a list of numbers printed on paper and receive the sum of squares of deviations of that list of numbers. With CameraCalc, math is as simple as taking a picture.
1) Press 'Calculate' this allows you to take a picture. You should take a clear picture in a well lit place of a list of typed numbers.
2) Focus on the list of numbers that you would like to take a picture of. If you see that the iPhone casts a shadow over the list of numbers, hold the list of numbers at an angle of 45 degrees or more in order to eliminate the shadow, as shadowing can cause a false reading. Once there is no longer a shadow over the list of numbers, press the camera icon.
3) Please make sure to zoom in on the list of numbers once the picture is taken, you can do this by using the pinch gesture, place two fingers on the screen and slowly move them apart. Make sure none of the numbers are in the gray areas.
4) Next select ‘use’, the app now prints the numbers you took a picture of at the top of the screen below ‘Calculate’.
5) Confirm that all of the numbers from your list are on the screen, placing a finger in the area and scrolling up and down to confirm all of the numbers you took a picture of are there. If the numbers are correct then the calculations are correct and you are done. If the numbers read by the app are not the same as the numbers from your list, go to step 6. Otherwise sit back and watch CameraCalc do all the work.
6) Tap the screen where your numbers are listed. Delete the incorrect numbers or characters. Enter in the correct numbers, you may have to scroll to view all of your numbers. Press the ‘Done’ button and the correct answer will be calculated. If you are still having trouble, repeat these instructions beginning at step 1. Otherwise sit back and watch CameraCalc do all the work.
So what are you waiting for? Download CameraCalc today!
Never struggle with Sum of Squares of Deviations again. Calculating Sum of Squares of Deviations is now as simple as taking a picture.
May 09, 2014 New version 2.1.4
March 09, 2014 New version 2.1.3
February 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
January 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
January 29, 2014 New version 2.1.2
January 25, 2013 Initial Release