148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DEFINING BULLET HELL :: Read Our Full Review >>
The 1980s arcade style comes back to life in a visually awesome but chaotic bullet hell title.
What's New• MFi Game Controller Improvements
• Difficulty improvements
App DescriptionTrisector is an arcade style side scrolling bullet filled shoot-em-up (SHMUP) that has a dash of cave flying and a heaping ton of bullets.
Fight as a mercenary investigating Tri-Corp’s activities through 9 story levels and 1 boss level. Navigate the terrain, collect power-ups, dodge and shoot enemy bullets, and destroy enemies. Damaged and destroyed enemies have a chance to drop random power-ups and destroyed enemy bullets turn into XP pods (for reducing energy costs) or energy (for more survivability and offensive power).
• Universal App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
• Training level
• 9 bullet filled Story levels and 1 Boss level
• Collect power-ups including a Shield, Weapon Upgrade, Burst, and more
• Bullets, Bullets, and more Bullets (and Lasers too)
• Random power-ups from damaging and destroying enemy ships
• Collect all of the Story Nodes in a level to earn a starting Energy, Weapon and Speed bonus
• A Hard Mode toggle for an additional challenge
• Dynamic Difficulty Scaling option for Normal Mode
• Dynamic music system that changes for each level and situation
• Comprehensive in game help and information via the Codex
• Retina ready with high resolution graphics and dynamic lighting
• Game Center support with Score and Time Leaderboards and Achievements
• No In-App Purchases or Ads
• Did anyone mention the heaping ton of bullets?
• Landscape device orientation
• Steer using Relative Touch, Tilt, on-screen Joystick, or MFi Game Controller
• Configurable control sensitivity
• Tap screen to fire
• Boost and Drag power-ups control ship speed
Trisector is an independent game made by Jesse Ozog of SmashRiot, LLC. Learn more about Trisector and the making of Trisector at http://SmashRiot.com/
June 30, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
June 30, 2014 New version 1.0.9
January 22, 2014 New version 1.0.7
June 18, 2013 Initial Release