• (iPhone) Support for 2-page spreads in landscape
• Better display of page numbers for landscape spreads
• Add badge to distinguish free chapter previews
• Minor interface tweaks
• Fix app crash when scrolling through My Manga on iPad with lots of volumes
• Fix issues with dismissing next volume card in landscape
• Fix empty info for volume links inside Weekly Shonen Jump issues
• Fix issue with volume links inside Weekly Shonen Jump not loading
• Various other fixes
Welcome to Weekly Shonen Jump, the official weekly digital manga magazine published in North America, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, featuring the most popular manga in the world! You can read heavy-hitters like One Piece, Bleach and more on the SAME DAY they come out in Japan!
Weekly Shonen Jump is a unique magazine, because it is always evolving. New series come, and old series go. There are some that have been in the magazine for a long time but will eventually be replaced by something new. Recent additions to Weekly Shonen Jump include My Hero Academia, Food Wars and Black Clover!
Weekly Shonen Jump subscriptions are offered at $2.99 per month.
Love the awesome series featured in the magazine, and want to read older volumes? Now you can purchase and read volumes from select Shonen Jump and Shonen Jump Advanced series! Read classics like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece, or the exciting new One-Punch Man to prepare for the recently announced anime!
· Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
· Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- August 20, 2014 New version 2.0
- September 09, 2014 New version 2.1
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.2
- January 18, 2015 New version 2.3
- March 09, 2015 New version 2.4
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.5
- August 03, 2015 New version 3.0
- August 04, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- November 17, 2015 New version 3.1
- June 21, 2016 New version 3.2