- iOS 7 support
- Better performance
*Add list view manager
*Full retina support
*Fix crash sometime when scanning
*Easy AirPrint directly
*More easy crop, easy to manage pages ( reorder, delete, full screen view
*Fix crashing sometime when capture the photo
***** Video & user guide at webpage: http://evoscanner.weebly.com *****
TurboScan is an innovative multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
In addition, TurboScan offer the capability to annotate over the scanned page with ultra smooth handwriting, text box, sticky content, sticker image, …. Then TurboScan combines those to export to any size with lossless quality
+ TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
+ TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
+ TurboScan also offers the capability scanning with our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.), allow to choose Medium/high/best quality to scan.
+ Enterprise level document scanning
TurboScan can batch scan multiple pages of a document dramatically speeding up your workflow. TurboScan can add, delete, or reorder pages or even move them across documents. For sensitive information TurboScan can password protect your PDFs.
+ Adjust file size and resolution
TurboScan gives you the ability to control file size and resolution of your scans. Need smaller files? Just adjust the file size slider and the resolution slider under settings.
+ Save and share
TurboScan has built-in support to save or share your documents by email, Facebook, twitter, instagram, email, ….
+ Tag, search, and sort documents
Find documents quickly by tagging documents and searching by tag or name. Sort documents by name or date. Rename or delete documents to stay organized.
+ PDF preview
View PDF documents exactly as they appear on a computer. Export them to other iOS apps (such as iBooks) or print them through AirPrint.
+ Standard and custom page sizes
TurboScan automatically detects standard page sizes like Letter, A5, A4, A3 or Legal for standard documents. TurboScan also supports custom page sizes for receipts.
+ Proprietary image processing
TurboScan automatically detects edges and processes images to remove shadows, correct contrast, and adjust white balance, so that scans come out looking as crisp and clear as possible every time.
All the processing happens on your iPhone/iPad so confidential data remains under your control. TurboScan works forever, there's no subscription fee, and you don't need Internet access to scan documents.
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing, depend on the resolution scanned photo selected
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or SkyDrive, Google Drive, Evernote app) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Adjust scanned with filter: Contrast/WB/EX/Sharpen/...
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Option to scale page to ratio
• Magnify View for selection to see area under finger
• Adjust effect only to selected area
• Handwriting with four pen style and highlight, capability as notepad
• Over 1500+ sticker
• Shape drawing
• Text box
• Overlay Photo
• Built in photo editor to edit with professional capability
• LOSS LESS QUALITY
+ Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)
We value our customers' opinions and feedback. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store.
- February 18, 2013 Initial release
- February 19, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 28, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- April 12, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 25, 2013 New version 1.3
- June 03, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- June 19, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 15, 2013 New version 1.5
- November 14, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99