New iPad interface optimized for iOS 7 and iOS 8
The Meeting ID is now displayed on Presenter’s waiting room and in the session parameters to be easily given over the phone to participants.
Improvement of PowerPoint documents co-browsing to improve users “in-meeting” experience
The owner of the document and last update is displayed for each document available in the user’s library
Documents available in the user’s library are now sorted from newest to oldest
List of folders and subfolders in the user’s documents Library are sorted alphabetically.
*** HOST AND PARTICIPATE IN LOSSLESS-QUALITY ONLINE MEETINGS AND TRAININGS FROM YOUR IPAD WHATEVER YOUR BANDWIDTH AND SAVING YOUR 3G/4G DATA PLAN***
You need to:
• Share presentations with friends or colleagues, from anywhere, instantly?
• Collaborate with your team or clients, or share ideas with the right people at any time?
• Run your sales meetings on the road or from home?
• Share and analyze financial results whenever you want?
• Help and coach your staff in their daily activities?
Kadrige iSharing is the true mobility collaborative app for you! In just a few taps on your iPad, you can host online meetings or trainings and share high-quality contents (even HD videos) with hundreds of people connected at the same time whatever your or their bandwidth. It only needs a few bits per second to work. Needless to say, Kadrige iSharing is the less expensive web conference app for your 3G/4G data plan; the only one that will not sip up your or your participants’ one-month plan in just one meeting.
Here are just a few things you can do with Kadrige iSharing on your iPad:
• Schedule and host online meetings
• Share slide presentations, videos, design mockups, spreadsheets, planning’s, reports or event website with all your attendees
• Schedule meetings or trainings
• Invitation form: invite attendees through email (Attendees will join meetings in seconds by tapping a link in the email received)
• Easily add Apple Keynote or PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, images, videos from your iPad (Using Apple’s “Open in” functionality) or from your Kadrige web-based iDrop content library
• Audio Conference : use your iPad to start/join Kadrige iSharing high-quality audio conferencing solution (WiFi or 3G/4G)
• Polling: Display questions, get your attendees feedback and even share the results!
• In-meeting chat: communicate with all participants at once
• Interactive and collaborative toolbox: Instantly replicate all your actions (swipe, scroll, tap, annotations, pencil) on devices, your mobile or web attendees screen
• Make your mobile or web attendees presenters so they can lead the presentation, share or markup content
• Kadrige iSharing is available in the 12 following languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian
• Supported formats: PowerPoint, Keynote, HTML 4 and 5, embedded HD videos and images
Use all the functionalities of the app and upload contents using your login and password provided by Kadrige
• Unregistered users can join meetings after being invited by the session’s presenter
• Test the functionalities of the app thanks to a temporary login and password. To do so, fill in the contact form on our website (“Contact Us” link in the footer or “Offers” tab) to request a trial. The Kadrige iSharing team will get back to you shortly
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- October 29, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- July 26, 2013 New version 2.6.0
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.4.3
- February 11, 2013 Initial release