• New iPad user experience with the full screen content display
• New audio and video live module
• Web application capability is back
• Drawing tools improvements
• Bug fixes
*** HOST AND PARTICIPATE IN LOSSLESS-QUALITY ONLINE MEETINGS AND TRAININGS FROM YOUR IPAD WHATEVER YOUR BANDWIDTH AND SAVING YOUR 3G/4G DATA PLAN***
You need to:
• Share presentations with friends or colleagues, from anywhere, instantly?
• Collaborate with your team or clients, or share ideas with the right people at any time?
• Run your sales meetings on the road or from home?
• Share and analyze financial results whenever you want?
• Help and coach your staff in their daily activities?
Kadrige iSharing is the true mobility collaborative app for you! In just a few taps on your iPad, you can host online meetings or trainings and share high-quality contents (even HD videos) with hundreds of people connected at the same time whatever your or their bandwidth. It only needs a few bits per second to work. Needless to say, Kadrige iSharing is the less expensive web conference app for your 3G/4G data plan; the only one that will not sip up your or your participants’ one-month plan in just one meeting.
Here are just a few things you can do with Kadrige iSharing on your iPad:
• Schedule and host online meetings
• Share slide presentations, videos, design mockups, spreadsheets, planning’s, reports or event website with all your attendees
• Schedule meetings or trainings
• Invitation form: invite attendees through email (Attendees will join meetings in seconds by tapping a link in the email received).
• Easily add PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, images, videos from your Kadrige web-based iDrop content library
• Live audio and video conference: Kadrige iSharing embeds high-quality audio and video conferencing solution (WiFi or 3G/4G)
• Polling: Display questions, get your attendees feedback and even share the results!
• In-meeting chat: Communicate with all participants at once
• Interactive and collaborative toolbox: Instantly replicate all your actions (swipe, scroll, tap, annotations, pencil) on devices, your mobile or web attendees screen
• Make your mobile or web attendees presenters so they can lead the presentation, share or markup content
• Kadrige iSharing is available in the 12 following languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian
• Supported formats: PowerPoint, HTML 4 and 5, PDF, embedded HD videos and images
Use all the functionalities of the app and upload contents using your login and password provided by Kadrige
• Unregistered users can join meetings after being invited by the session’s presenter
• Test the functionalities of the app thanks to a temporary login and password. To do so, fill in the contact form on our website (“Contact Us” link in the footer or “Offers” tab) to request a trial. The Kadrige iSharing team will get back to you shortly
- July 20, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- October 29, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- July 26, 2013 New version 2.6.0
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.4.3
- February 11, 2013 Initial release