Version 4.5.1 provides a fix for using the app behind a proxy/firewall.
New features in 4.5.x are as follows.
- Multiple content selection
You can now add multiple documents ( PPTX, HTML, PDF, images …) to a single session.
All selected documents will appear in the presenter’s content drawer, into separate expandable/collapsable sections.
You can manage the order in which you want the document to appear in the content drawer
All information about available sharable contents is displayed in the ‘session control’ space
- Improvement of the “session details” view
Overall ergonomics improvement of the ‘invitees and participants’ section within the view
Connection status of participants and presenters was added (LED like indicator indicating that the participant or presenter are indeed logged into the application)
The presenter can now access the details of all selected contents (doc name, last update, number of pages, related content, languages)
A scrollable thumbnail view of the whole documents is now available from the session details space.
As from this release all Kadrige iSharing users can by default activate the A/V option
Presenters can now allow a maximum of 5 participants to speak concurrently in full duplex (all participants without limitations continue to benefit from the in audio stream at all time)
- Participation of non licensed invitees (token-based participation)
Any person can now be invited to join a session whether or not they are licensed to the iSharing App
These participants can join-in like any other, either through the app downloaded from the App store or from the web edition, using any recent browser.
All connection method details are embedded in the invitation generated from the App.
The presenter can now invite anyone, whether licensed or not, to join-in on the fly in giving them all connection directions along with the one-time randomly generated access code, over the telephone.
Automatic Session Cancellation
Notifications via email have been added
Japanese localisation has been improved
The ‘Confirm Participation’ function from the invitation emails has been fixed
*** HOST AND PARTICIPATE IN LOSSLESS-QUALITY ONLINE MEETINGS AND TRAININGS FROM YOUR IPAD WHATEVER YOUR BANDWIDTH AND SAVING YOUR 3G/4G DATA PLAN***
You need to:
• Share presentations with friends or colleagues, from anywhere, instantly?
• Collaborate with your team or clients, or share ideas with the right people at any time?
• Run your sales meetings on the road or from home?
• Share and analyze financial results whenever you want?
• Help and coach your staff in their daily activities?
Kadrige iSharing is the true mobility collaborative app for you! In just a few taps on your iPad, you can host online meetings or trainings and share high-quality contents (even HD videos) with hundreds of people connected at the same time whatever your or their bandwidth. It only needs a few bits per second to work. Needless to say, Kadrige iSharing is the less expensive web conference app for your 3G/4G data plan; the only one that will not sip up your or your participants’ one-month plan in just one meeting.
Here are just a few things you can do with Kadrige iSharing on your iPad:
• Schedule and host online meetings
• Share slide presentations, videos, design mockups, spreadsheets, planning’s, reports or event website with all your attendees
• Schedule meetings or trainings
• Invitation form: invite attendees through email (Attendees will join meetings in seconds by tapping a link in the email received).
• Easily add PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, images, videos from your Kadrige web-based iDrop content library
• Live audio and video conference: Kadrige iSharing embeds high-quality audio and video conferencing solution (WiFi or 3G/4G)
• Polling: Display questions, get your attendees feedback and even share the results!
• In-meeting chat: Communicate with all participants at once
• Interactive and collaborative toolbox: Instantly replicate all your actions (swipe, scroll, tap, annotations, pencil) on devices, your mobile or web attendees screen
• Make your mobile or web attendees presenters so they can lead the presentation, share or markup content
• Kadrige iSharing is available in the 12 following languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian
• Supported formats: PowerPoint, HTML 4 and 5, PDF, embedded HD videos and images
Use all the functionalities of the app and upload contents using your login and password provided by Kadrige
• Unregistered users can join meetings after being invited by the session’s presenter
• Test the functionalities of the app thanks to a temporary login and password. To do so, fill in the contact form on our website (“Contact Us” link in the footer or “Offers” tab) to request a trial. The Kadrige iSharing team will get back to you shortly
- February 11, 2013 Initial release
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.4.3
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- July 26, 2013 New version 2.6.0
- October 29, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- July 20, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- January 21, 2016 New version 4.0.2
- March 05, 2016 New version 4.5.0
- March 21, 2016 New version 4.5.1