App Description* The most qualitative content in the App Store *
Download this interactive learning tool to get or master your knowledge of GAAP! The content is created to help accountants to summarize the knowledge of standards, conventions, and rules of financial statements preparation.
The application includes:
- a full MBA/CPA level course text and study materials
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs, diagrams, and more.
Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
Professor Shim has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
● Banking and Thrift Industry
● Broadcasting Industry
● Cable Television
● Colleges and Universities
● Development of Computer Software to Be Sold, Leased, or Otherwise Marketed
● Accounting for the Costs of Computer Software Developed or Obtained for Internal Use
● Finance Industry
● Government Contracts
● Health Care Industry
● Insurance Industry
● Investment Industry
● Mortgage Banking Industry
● Motion Picture Industry
● Not-for-Profit Organizations
● Oil- and Gas-Producing Activities
● Record and Music Industry
● Real Estate Transactions
● Pension Funds
● Regulated Operations
● Securities and Commodities Broker-Dealers
● Title Plants
● Voluntary Health and Welfare Organizations
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Bookmarking capability
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required!
January 23, 2013 Initial Release