App Description* The most qualitative content in the App Store *
Download this interactive learning tool to get or master your knowledge of computer security!
The application includes:
- a full MBA level course text and study materials
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs, diagrams, and more.
Computer Security: Crime & Fraud Protection is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected business experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
Professor Shim has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
● Organizational Policy
● Physical Security and Data Preservation
● Hardware Security
● Software Security
● Personnel Security
● Network Security
● Security Policy
● Contingency Planning
● Auditing and Legal Issues
● Computer Crime, Cyberfraud, and Recent Trends
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Bookmarking capability
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required!
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://comboapp.com
January 23, 2013 Initial Release