• Thank you for your feedback!
• Tons of performance upgrades so your app runs better then ever
• Stay updated! Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/123KidsFun
Thanks to our app your child will discover step by step the world of sounds that correspond to characters and items. Younger kids will be overjoyed discovering hidden animals, insects and vehicles. Older kids can try to guess what hides behind the sounds, then learn the name of each animal, insect and vehicle which will help them with their letter recognition skills.
Peekaboo! What hides behind...?
The application is perfect for homeschooling.
Application is composed of 5 chapters:
* Household pets
* Farm animals
* Forrest animals
Hide and seek game:
• Listen to the sound and guess who or what hides behind it.
• Touch the screen and find out who or what is hiding there.
• Easy to use interface.
• Realistic sounds and animations.
• Learn through play.
Our applications are developed for you and your kids with help from artists and teachers.
KIDS LEARN WHILE THEY PLAY!
- Interactive, carefully conceived, captivating game.
- Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation. Bright, colorful, child-friendly design.
- Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful captivating special effects.
- No Advertisments.
- No inApp purchases.
Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit 123 Kids Fun Apps website:
123 KIDS FUN™ APPS (Preschool and kindergarten learning games)
123 Kids Fun Apps are a collection of Apps for Kids. Our apps are entertaining, but more importantly, they teach at the same time. We pride ourselves in creating fun, beautiful, well designed and easy to use apps.
We share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Our goal is to create the highest quality games for toddlers and preschoolers for smartphones and tablets. We are proud to say that we make fun and smart educational games that are not only effective, but entertaining. We make games that let kids explore and discover, games where there are no wrong moves, but where the right move will reveal, reward, and teach.
We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to [email protected]
App categories: Early learning, Counting, Numbers, Time, Colors, Shape, Matching, Letters, Games, Foreign Language, Creative Play, Music, Reading, Alphabet, Draw, Paint, Kindergarten
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 4.0
- August 07, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 13, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99