App DescriptionBricks Pyramid Math is a colorful learing app from Sickerstein.
Kids from 4 to 7.(and parents:-)) can practice their math skills by simply selecting and filling in the missing numbers of the Bricks Pyramid
BPM has three skill levels:
1.Numbers up to 20, plus only
2.Numbers up to 36, plus only
3.Numbers up to 36, plus and minus
BPM is very easy to use.
1. Select the level on the left
2. Tap the cute yellow monster to get an exercise.
3. Select a small number from the top or bottom rows
4. Tap on the target cute little monster in the brick pyramid.
5. Tap on the cute blue monster to check.
That is all there is to it.
For the parents (smile), we have included a 60 seconds time and a couple of counters.
- Exercises called
- Exercises completed correctly
- Exercises checked incorrect (plus exceeding the time limit)
Exceeding the time limit will not block the exercising nor will an incorrect checking. The main objective of BPM is for the kids to complete the exercise rather than get blocked midstream.
Please look for Sickerstein for educational apps.
February 16, 2013 Initial Release